Celery Green Tall Utah
Mid to late maturing Celery with deep dark green leaf colour and smooth green fleshy stalks 25-30cm in length, excellent flavour.
- An aromatic vegetable. The young leaves and stems are eaten as a salad.
- Requires a fertile soil rich in humus.
- Sow the seeds from mid April in a greenhouse and plant out at the end of May.
- Green stalks, for harvest in September.
- Tall Utah is a crisp, stringless green celery with tightly folded hearts, and broad, thick, well-rounded stalks.
Share this Product