Thursday May 16th 6.30 - 8.30pm
This class will boost your confidence and develop your culinary skills and knowledge of cooking, giving you the ability and inspiration to create masterpieces in your own kitchen for family and friends.
In this course you will learn how to
- How to present food beautifully
- How to prepare your food of food
- How long to cook meat, fish and vegetables to perfection
- How to get the size of portions right
- How to bring out the flavour in foods
- Wines to pair with certain foods
We will show you the valuable tricks of the trade to simplify and speed up work in the kitchen. We will also demonstrate, with the use of clever presentation techniques, how to turn a delicious meal into a designer dinner that looks almost too good to eat.
For more information contact us on (0)51 584422