Certified for organic growing, Slug Bait can be used around all edible and non edible crops for the control of slugs and snails. Rainfast pellets attract slugs away from the plants to feed on the bait. Can be used at any time of year when slugs and snails are about.
Benefits: Suitable for the organic gardener. Can be used safely around edible crops and all plants in the garden.
After controlling the pests the pellets biodegrade naturally into iron and phosphate enriching the soil around your plants.
Children and pets need not be excluded form the treated areas.
Available sizes: 400g or 800g
Authorised usage: Flower beds and vegetable gardens. Certified by Organic Farmers and Growers for organic gardening.
Application method: Pellets
Advice on application
• For use on bare soil and around all flowers, fruit, herbs and vegetables outdoors and under protections.
• Suitable for Grow Your Own.
• Can be used at any time of year when slugs and snails are active.
• Apply as soon as damage is first seen, preferably in the early evening hours when slugs and snails are most active.
• Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control.
• Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. The granules do not decay after a few swelling processes.
How to use
THERE IS NO NEED TO REMOVE THE CAP
1. To open, simply squeeze the sides of the cap and turn cap 180 degrees so the two arrows meet.
2. Scatter pellets evenly around plants so that individual pellets fall 6-7cm apart.
3. Turn cap to closed position after use.
Precaution for use
• Maximum individual dose: 5g per sqm. Maximum 6 applications per season.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep children and pets away from spillages.
• When protecting edible crops take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped in the leaves.
• For further information, refer to product label.