Thursday September 26th 2019 - GROW HQ
Time: Registration and tea/coffee 9.30a.m.
10am start 4pm finish
In order to demonstrate the impact of horticultural therapy, STH and Green Care professionals must collect information in a manner that is efficient, robust, and which complements, rather than detracts from, the quality of the relationship between therapists and clients. Understanding standardised outcome measures appropriate to social and therapeutic horticulture allows you to do just that.
This one-day course explores the different ways of using outcomes and quality standards, as well as their potential to demonstrate impact in STH settings.
Practitioners - including volunteers and allied professionals
What you will learn:
- An understanding of the skills needed to measure outcomes effectively,
- Explore different outcome frameworks appropriate to STH,
- Discover how to improve services through quality standards,
- Explore different methods of reporting upon the impact of STH.
Included in fee:
- All course materials
- Course hand-outs
- A light lunch and refreshments
If you are a non voluntary/ statutory organisation please contact us for booking.