TOMATO AND PLANT FOOD (VINASSE)
This liquid plant food is ideal for all fruit and rootcrops like tomatoes, cucumbers, courgettes, beetroot, carrots and potatoes. Entirely plant based and vegan, so no hazard of infestations by bacteria occuring in animal manure. Vinasse is a by-product of the sugar industry, made through fermentation of molasses. Vinasse liquid can be taken up by plant foliage immediately because the nitrogen is available in protein form. The proteins together with the sugar residues have the additional effect of stimulating the micro-organisms in the soil.
Uses and benefits of Vinasse Liquid Feed:
- Very effective where plants show signs of nutrient deficiencies like stunted growth or yellow leaves.
- A treatment with liquid Vinasse shows in most cases a very rapid recovery.
- The natural combination of Nitrogen and Potash (together with trace elements and small amounts of Phosphate, Sulphur and Magnesium) is ideal for all plants which require high Potash levels.
- Liquid Vinasse is also an effective fertilizer for plants in the propagation stage - from two weeks after germination.
- Dilution rate 1:100
- Use every two weeks during the growing season.
- For leafy crops OPF 7-2-3 is more suited.
Particularly suitable for:
- Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Potatoes.
- Strawberries and other soft fruit.
- Any crops in need of extra Nitrogen and Potash during the growing season.
- Lawns with signs of nutrient deficiency.