Radar Onion Sets 250g
Regular price €3.00
Radar autumn planting sets are an excellent overwintering/Japanese onion. 10-22mm sets. Can be planted from October to January.
- Onion for planting between September and December, can even be planted in January and early February.
- Very Winter hardy
- Can be pulled throughout Winter and Spring as scallions, or left to grow into mature onions.
- Radar onions will be ready for harvesting in late May/June, at least 4-5 weeks before spring planted sets will be ready.
- Onions need a friable, free-draining soil and it needs to be a fertile, weed-free, compost-enriched spot in full sun (no fresh manure).
- Sow 3cm deep and 4-5cm apart in the row with 30-40cm apart between the rows.